My First Ever

My First Ever Blog Post


I don't know why I am so nervous to start writing my first ever blog (but here goes!) On the 3rd May, at 26 years old I have decided to start a blog. Crazy...

I just wanted to briefly tell you why I have started this and what I will be writing/blogging about. So... I have a very creative/over active mind! I therefore desperately need a platform to spill all my thoughts and passions in to one place, otherwise I am going to end up with a hundred Instagram pages.

My passions include painting, flower arranging, home cooking and last but certainly not least travel. I have a trip to Bali, Indonesia planned for June this year and I have just started a new acrylic painting on canvas - watch this space!

I am by no means a writer or photographer so please bare with me on my blogger journey. Please feel free to comment on what you would love to read about on my page.

I think I am really going to enjoy this.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LKM ART

Claim to fame